Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gifts

In terms of weather, the Pacific Northwest lowlands have been deluged in the past week. Roads have collapsed, houses have been washed away, and electricity has been intermittently knocked out to thousands. In the midst of all this weathering, Mother Nature smiled upon us yesterday – and I celebrated the gift with my camera.

This vista is truly memorable. In December. In the Pacific Northwest.

Additionally, I thought you might like to see, below, the neat scarf I received from my Lion Brand swapper, made with Amazing yarn.

I also received holiday ornaments (including little metal trees with bells on them!), as well as a few handmade items for donation – but more on that in a future post.

Have a great, last weekend before Santa’s big day – and may you celebrate all the gifts of the season, no matter their source.

No comments:

Post a Comment