Friday, July 25, 2014

Great Things To Look At

Happy Friday, everyone! While I'm working on a fun project using the Berroco yarn to the left, I thought I would provide you with a few links and tips to really wonderful designs I've come across during the week.

If you haven't yet seen this awesome fall designs show from Lion Brand, you're in for a treat. While I admit I'm not the biggest lover of 100% acrylic yarn, they do have a time and place, and while yes, Lion Brand does promote a fair amount of its acrylic yarn through this show, there's also a lot of other great yarn they produce, and these designs are just super no matter what yarn one uses. Of course, I provide full disclosure: I design with many of the Lion Brand yarns, and especially love their LB Collections line. So, sit back and enjoy:




And if you've still got a little more fall preview to spare, I would urge, urge, urge you to check out Louisa Harding's new books for A/W 2014. They are simply stunning - great use of color and pattern : EsquelEventyr (check out all that fur)Nightingale (so many stunning accessories), Odense, and Susurro (just so decadent). Some of her best work, I think.

Now don't forget to head on over to Andrea's at Wisdom Begins in Wonder and see how everyone's Tour de Fleece spinning is winding down (bad, bad pun I know).




3 comments: