Hello everyone - it's April!!!! March might come in like a lion, but April and May in these parts might just positively roar.
Welcome to the Voie de Vie Spring Flingy Thingy - where the focus will be on Voie de Vie designs and awesome yarn, and where pretty much any activities might earn you an entry for wonderful yarny prizes and a chance for a grand prize when it's over that is just spectacular.
So let's get to the particulars, shall we?
Spring Flingy Thingy dates: 4/1 - 5/31
Where: In my Ravelry group, here on my blog, on certain of my Pinterest boards, my Twitter feed, my book's Facebook page, and my Instagram account.
Why: To celebrate the publishing of my book Leather, Lace, Grit & Grace, all things Voie de Vie design, as well as the wonderful yarnies big and small who support my design efforts.
How: You'll earn one entry for one of four book + yarn prizes, and one grand prize (described in just a minute) if you do any and/or all of the following:
(1) like my book's Facebook page
(2) follow me on Pinterest or Instagram
(3) join my Ravelry group
(4) participate in Leather, Lace, Grit & Grace's a-long in my Ravelry group and post a photo of a completed project by the end of May
(5) leave a comment on any of the blog sites that will be participating in the Leather, Lace, Grit & Grace blog tour 5/4 - 5/10 (and more on the tour on this Friday's blog post)
(6) join one or both public tests in my Ravelry group during April and May and complete the test
(7) purchase any Voie de Vie single pattern or pattern e-book anywhere I sell (Ravelry, Craftsy, Big Cartel) during the months of April and May
(8) repin any image that contains either one of my designs AND/OR one of the yarns used in Leather, Lace, Grit & Grace from my Pinterest Voie de Vie designs board, Voie de Vie Designs Out There in the Crafty Wild board or Fiber Fanatic board
There are eight awesome ways to get in on the prize-a-thon that will occur at the end of May. From all of the entries generated above, I will be giving away 4 Leather, Lace, Grit & Grace book + yarn prizes, and one grand prize that includes the book, a yarn package from Cascade Yarns complete with project bag and enough yarn to make a Cochran Puffy V Shoulder Warmer and a Seattle Scenic Flight Tour for 2 from Kenmore Air! (Of course, if you're not already in the Puget Sound, you'll have to get yourself here on your own, like, ok?!)
There will also be separate yarn prizes for those who complete a project in the book's a-long, and there will be more information in my Ravelry group on that.
All in all, it's going to be one heck of fun spring here at Voie de Vie!