Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sadly I Say Good-bye to Shawls

Well, I say good-bye only to my shawl a-long! I thoroughly enjoyed this CAL, and I am so impressed with all of the lovely projects people worked up. Here's a sampling of a few of them:


A great version of the Colorblocked Scarf in some
dynamite neutral colors.

A lovely interpretation of the Pommi and Pearls shawl
that the maker plans to wear to the upcoming Knit and
Crochet Convention in Charleston, SC. Must ward off
the evil air conditioning chill.
And get a load of that color! The Wyvern Warmer looks
dyn-o-mite in Malabrigo Rios' teal feather colorway.
Thanks to everyone who participated, as well as Annie's Publishing and Berroco for providing such amazing prizes. I'll be drawing the winning entries for these in just a few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment