Saturday, December 26, 2015

And Now On Boxing Day ...

... it's time to unwrap the new Voie de Vie collection! This project is one of the things I've been juggling over the last few months, and I must say I'm rather thrilled with it. Here's the new look book:

As with all of my previous collections, I'll be introducing each of the new designs each day between now and the end of the year, as well as upload each to the Ravelry database and my Ravelry store. You'll be able to purchase each design separately or as an entire collection in an e-book.

I am so thrilled to introduce everyone to the lead-off design in the book - the Hardware Cowl. This is a satisfyingly quick project to whip up, thanks to the super bulky Lion Brand Natural Wool and a mondo sized crochet hook. The swivel clasps and d-rings that create the loose pleats were a notions aisle inspiration. I love how this cowl captures the best of vintage with an updated, 21st century look and feel.

You'll find this in the Ravelry database shortly. 

Come back tomorrow for the second introduction. Woot!




No comments:

Post a Comment