Monday, September 24, 2012

Busy Behind the Scenes ...

... at chez Voie de Vie. In fact, preparations have been, and continue to be, ongoing for a very special project. I'm not a big one for supplying much information about upcoming projects - for a variety of reasons, including the fact that I'm just not that comfortable talking about in-process stuff.

Nevertheless, I provide you with a healthy sneak peak. Enjoy ... and stay tuned. 

P.S. - And if you're not on my newsletter email list, now would be a good time to sign up. You know you want to.

5 comments:

  1. What a tease.
    Looks divine...I will be on the lookout for the FO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, is it a cowl? a shawl? is that knit? something even a wonderwhygal could make? yes, I know, after I finish my scarf that is looking quite beautiful despite the sticky yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see it! love the yarn and how it coordinates with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome sneak peek! Is that your daughter?

    ReplyDelete