Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Twelve Days of George Bailey: Day 1

I am going to take some intermittent time off from blogging between now and the end of the year (although I'll still be checking in from time to time). However, I am leaving everyone with some kitty eye candy: the best of George Bailey from 2011. He's a good, furry purr monster, and I don't make him a focal point ... so seeing him front and center for a little while is something I hope will make you smile.

Feel free to post how you would caption the photo in the comments - you never know what you might receive for something exceptionally witty.

7 comments:

  1. "The camera...again? You paparazzi are SOOOO tiresome..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo (unfortunately I don't seem to have my witty hat on to comment more on Gorgeous George)

    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe George Bailey, you're a handsome one.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Every time you shake my treat box, an angel kitteh gets its wings."

    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not as witty as I'd like to be, but George Bailey is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Whaddaya mean it's Monday and I hafta get up an go ta work?"
    Lovely cat, happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is adorable and just look at the love in his eyes for you, that is one happy cat :-)

    ReplyDelete