Friday, September 28, 2012

More Incoming Froggy Swap Blocks

Happy late Friday to everyone out there! I have been busy with many things this week, so I'm extremely glad (for several reasons) that I can share with you more of the blocks I've received from my fellow froggy swappers.

 
 
Here's a closer look at the block on the left - isn't is pretty?
 





 
This is the Flower Burst Square, and while there are some really nice interpretations of it in the Ravelry database, I do like it a lot in these froggy colors.



 
This next block is Jan Eaton's Zig Zag Bobbles block. Her blanket blocks collection is a great resource for block patterns. And I readily admit that I'm biased - Jan Eaton's various crochet books have inspired and informed me for quite some time.
 
And I've saved one of the best for last - another Jan Eaton block pattern, I absolutely love, love, love this Chocolate Box pattern:
 
 

Done in these greens and espresso, don't you feel like you should be biting into a peppermint patty?

In case you haven't yet made it over there, do hop on over to the Wonder Why Gal's blog to see what Andrea and the rest of the gang are biting into this Fee-Fi(ber)-F.O. Friday.

4 comments:

  1. These are fun... I really like the last one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to try new crochet st designs. You are so on a roll w/these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, did everyone agree on the same yarn? These squares are perfect together. I really can't wait to see the finished blanket with them all together.

    ReplyDelete