Monday, November 9, 2015

In the Gift-Giving Tradition of the Season


Anyone interested in a holiday gift exchange?
I'm participating in a Secret Sister gift exchange this year (my friend Kristina lured me in!), and I'm looking for a few more ladies to join in with me.  Comment below if you think yo can (and would like to!) buy a $10+ gift and send it off to someone.
No matter where you live, you are welcome to join in. I need 6 (or more) ladies of any age to participate in the secret sister gift exchange. You only have to buy ONE gift valued at $10 (or more) and send it to to one secret sister and receive 6-36 gifts in return.
Let me know if you are interested (via email is also fine) and I can send you the information. Tis the season, and since I'm getting ready for my own Ravelry gift-a-long participation, I thought it would make someones day by sending them a little special something in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment